Sort of an alpha Play with C# to make a treeView Windows explorer. Currently multi-threaded dbl click to explore, r-click to preview some text files.
This is a sort of concept C# File explorer. It takes some inspiration from applications like Total Commander.
Currently, it is very alpha and certainly not feature complete.
Can now add another computer as a node. Not fully functional
- UNC paths must be entered as such \\ComputerName\Share
- Share Name must be used No Root computers!
- Exceptions seem flaky
- Select a drive to explore from the drop box
- Click Add Drive to add to the TreeView <-- Not actually useful in current build
- Add menu and then computer to add a UNC path for exploration. \\ServerName\ShareName * Root of server does not work yet
- Double click a folder to browse that folder
- Right click certain file types to preview the contents. Current works on :